The ICV Commercial Engineering Evening Program is for professionals who, after completing a bachelor’s degree want to continue their education to expand their career options. The Program class schedules and academic load are compatible with work schedules and offer identical standards of quality and academic excellence as the traditional day programs that the prestige of Federico Santa María Technical University and the Commercial Engineering Program has been built over. The Engineering Program schedule also has the maximum accreditation of seven years (2018 to 2025).
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION?
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW: CONTACT FORM.
To complete your application, please submit the following documentation to Admissions Coordination:
- Completed Application Request Form (send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, to request the Application Form).
- Professional Resume
- Original certificate or notarized copy of a Certificate of graduation, of bachelor’s degree or professional certification.
- Certificate or notarized copy of College Transcript.
- Declaration of Acceptance of the ICV Regulations (send e-mail to email@example.com, to request the ICV-USM Program Regulations).
- Photocopy of both sides of Identity Card.
- One I.D. Card-sized color photograph.
- Payment of CLP $30.000 Application Fee (non-refundable).
- Payment of CLP $100.000 for Trimestral Registration Fee (3 registration fees per year).
- Three most recent wage receipts, ONLY in case of eligibility for long-term funding alternatives available from USM.
- Foreign applicants must provide a notarized copy of the Certificate of Recognition of Professional Title, issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Chile.
- Applications under a company agreement with USM must include a valid certificate of employment or of affiliation.
IMPORTANT: Applicants must submit all the required academic documentation enumerated in the Application Form as physical documents; otherwise, their application will not be processed.
- Classes are scheduled to be held Monday to Friday. Applicants may sign up for 2 to 5 subjects each trimester.
- The Program recommendation is for students to sign up for at least 9 subjects each year so as to complete the Program in 2 years and 2 trimesters.
- Class schedule is from 7:00pm to 10:10pm.
- Classes are imparted in Vitacura Santiago Campus, — Valparaíso Central House — Concepción Campus.
- Annual Admissions:
Santiago: april– june – october 2020
Valparaíso: april – june 2020
Concepción: june 2020
Application for Admission Year 2019: CLP $30.000 (Cash)
Trimestral Tuition 2019: CLP $100.000 (Cash/2 Annual Fees)
Tuition Year 2019: CLP $4.210.000, 9 subjects (Payable with up to 10 or 12 interest-free installments).
*Amounts effective until December 31, 2019
DISCOUNTS FOR EARLY APPLICATIONS UP TO DECEMBER 31, 2019.
- 18% Discount: Married Couples
- 18% Discount: Two employees from the same company.
- 18% Discount: Applicants recommended by ICV-USM alumni.
- 18% discount for foreign applicants.
- 18% Discount: Female applicants.
- 30% Discount: Applicants who are USM students or alumni.
- 50% Discount: (Scholarship) USM employees, spouses and dependents.
- Inquire about discounts through Company Agreements.
*In addition, you’ll be eligible for a 5% additional discount for payment in cash of tuition fees.
*DISCOUNTS APPLY TO THE PURCHASE OF 6 COURSES.
Financing: Up to 10 or 12 postdated checks, interest free, payable to USM. Credit card, bank debit card, purchase order or cashier’s check.
DURATION OF TRIMESTERS
- FIRST TRIMESTER: FROM MARCH TO JUNE
- SECOND TRIMESTER: FROM JUNE TO SEPTEMBER
- THIRD TRIMESTER: FROM OCTOBER TO JANUARY
*Information subject to change.
ELIGIBLE PROGRAM APPLICANTS:
- Execution Engineering
- Civil Construction
- 4 year + Engineering programs
- Civil Engineers
- Auditor Accountants
- Graduates of Engineering Sciences or equivalent academic degrees.
- *Other university study programs subject to prior review.
- *Non-eligible applicants: Individuals without a professional title or bachelor’s degree or certificate of graduation.
- Application Form filled out.
- Professional Resume, photo optional.
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree, Graduation or Professional Title (Original or notarized copy).
- Certificate (original) of College Transcript (Original).
- Photocopy of National I.D. Card (both sides)
- 1 I.D. Card-size color photograph.
- Signed ICV Regulation.
- Application Fee CLP $30.000 (non-refundable).
Payment of total annual tuition fees must be documented with postdated checks, credit card, or if application is under a company agreement, by a purchase order.
*Foreign applicants must submit a notarized copy of the CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION OF PROFESSIONAL TITLE, issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Chile.
- Psychological Test
- (*) Non-exclusionary Math test.
- English Diagnostic Test: After completing the admissions process, students must take a test of their level of English proficiency, to measure how many compulsory English courses they must complete in the program.
*Defines whether the applicant will be admitted to Mathematics III, Complements of Mathematics or Mathematics Complement Leveling.
The ICV Program Committee will evaluate the merits of each case.